Friday 16 July 2010

David Haye must think about himself before taking on Klitschkos. Tyson


Mike Tyson says that David Haye should think about himself in the heavyweight division before taking on the Klitschkos.

Tyson, one of the most famous heavyweights in boxing history, told Sky Sports that current WBA champion Haye needs more experience before at attractive to unify the titles.

"He's good, he's a good fighter," said the 45-year-old. "He has to make himself as a champion.


"He has to establish himself and then fight the Klitschkos."

"I don't have anything in the future that I want - I just want to raise my kids and pay my bills," he added.

"Why would I want to be a manager or promoter? They only steal your money, at least that's my experience, and why would I want to do that?

"I'm not interested in getting back in the ring, not at all. I'm pretty much a pacifist as much as anything now.

"As long my kids respect me and call me 'Dad' and not by my first name, I'm happy."

No comments:

Post a Comment