Friday 5 November 2010

David Haye Denies The Rumour By Audley Harrison's


Audley Harrison's said that "David was floored in sparring and insists his challenger is completely deluded". He further added in his conversation that "the WBA heavyweight champ had been downed by American southpaw Tony Thompson in training."

The David Haye in reply said that "This is all rumour and Harrison, 39, is desperately seizing on gossip to attract the attention of his fans and people ahead of their November 13 showdown at Manchester's MEN Arena."

Haye, 30, said: "It's a myth, but I'm hoping Audley takes it on board.

"He's looking for things to give him a mental advantage and if he wants to believe that I got knocked down sparring, then he can believe it.

"Tell him I got knocked down 500 times if that makes him feel better, as he's going to get in the ring with me and he's going to get knocked out.

"All you have to do is look at my record. I've had 25 fights and at no stage has someone hit me with one shot and KO'd me."

Haye says 2000 Olympic champion Harrison has no chance against him.

No comments:

Post a Comment