Friday 10 December 2010

David Haye next for Wladimir Klitschko

Klitschko's say the IBF and WBO, "I forced of tomorrow's defence against Derek Chisora with a torn abdominal muscle, is targeting a spring showdown with Haye".

David Haye's advised Wembley or Las Vegas as the venue, he said: "At last it seems to have got through to Klitshcko that I mean what I say and that I'll be sticking to my retirement plan of quitting boxing next November when I'll be 31. There isn't a career-defining fight on his record and, along with the money, that's why he wants to step into the ring with me next. They seem to have come to their senses and changed their position, but I know negotiations will be difficult."

But Chisora want will still get a shot before David Haye at Klitschko and he said, "We've a clause in our contract saying the fight is going to happen anyway. He's going to have to fight me."

No comments:

Post a Comment