Monday 3 January 2011

Tyson Fury exhort David Haye about his career

British heavyweight Tyson Fury is exhort to the David Haye

about his career, so he can take the world crown from him in the ring.

At the end of this year Haye's masterplan is to quit after dethroning the Klitschko brothers and unifying the titles.

Fury 22 years old his the satisfaction of beating his compatriot in what he believes would be a championship showdown worthy of the billing, Fury said, "I would be upset if Haye retired at the end of the year because I want to relieve him of the world titles in the ring. Haye will be doing me a favour by unifying the titles, so I hope he stays around long enough to fight me. I have no doubts I'll soon be ready to take on and beat Haye. I can't see the point in retiring at his age. It would be great for British boxing for us to get it on and give the public a genuine world title fight. Haye's so-called Battle of Britain against Audley Harrison was a joke. You could see Harrison was scared to death before he even got in the ring. It will be totally different with me. I know I have the ability and the hunger. I'm convinced it's my destiny to become world champion."

Fury has a 13 straight wins, according to his those promises about his progress this year will be crucial to him delivering. Fury said, "It's time for me to advance towards my goals. I want to be a lot busier in 2011. This could be a massive year for me. I want the British title. I'm mandatory challenger."

No comments:

Post a Comment