Wednesday 20 April 2011

DAVID HAYE has vowed to leave Wladimir Klitschko

DAVID HAYE has vowed to leave Wladimir Klitschko begging for mercy when they collide go this summer.

Haye 30 years old, he is sure he will rip Klitschko's WBO and IBF heavyweight titles from his grasp at Hamburg's 57,000-capacity Imtech Arena.

And more than his opponent's corner Londoner, which will include Klitschko's older brother Vitali, to save him from a beating by throwing in the towel.

The Hayemaker said: "I've said from day one that I am Wladimir's toughest opponent to date — and I stand by that.

"Wladimir has a history of being knocked out by fast punchers and I punch faster than every other heavyweight in the world.

"I'm also dedicated, disciplined and ambitious, unlike many of Klitschko's previous opponents.

"I've got no doubt Wladimir will freeze like an iceberg when I hit him on the chin in Hamburg.

"He won't know how to react, will panic, attempt to run for cover and then realise big brother Vitali is in the corner mopping up tears with a white towel."

WBA champion Haye is stepping once since the weight distribution unifying cruiseweight after a showdown with Klitschko pursued.

And a great victory over the Ukrainian brother Raj step closer to his dream is very happy.

Haye added: "It's great to finally find out the date and venue.

"I've been training for this fight since the end of 2010 and it's nice to now have a concrete date to work towards.

"Hamburg is an accessible city for a lot of British fans, so I'm expecting a huge turnout for what is undoubtedly the biggest boxing event of the year.

"We're going to have an army of Brits invading Germany on July 2 and I can't wait to sample the atmosphere.

"I think every city in mainland Europe and beyond wanted to stage this fight — and that shows just what an appealing event it is.

"Personally, I wasn't bothered where the fight ended up. I'd fight Wladimir anywhere, so long as the location comes with a ring and a referee that can count to 10.

"By the time I've finished with Wladimir, he won't know where he is anyway."

No comments:

Post a Comment