Friday 1 July 2011

David Haye's trainer and mentor Adam Booth disclosed

David Haye's trainer and mentor Adam Booth disclosed that their fighting before the October 31st anniversary of the apostle's wish to retire.

Booth also masterminded George Groves’ recent victory over James DeGale, said he was keen to follow Haye and quit too.

Booth said, “I aspire for David to win this weekend, for George Groves to be as goo as he can and for me to get out of boxing and improve my tennis backhand”.

“Boxing’s an obsession, that’s why I can’t carry on. I don’t know what it’s like to be in a corner or leading up to a fight where I’m not tearing myself up emotionally. And that’s because I care. And it’s horrible.

“David and I laugh and joke but I go back to the hotel room and I’m sweating in the bed, running through the fight and any eventuality and it’s exhausting.

“I look at pictures of me two years ago and pictures now and I do look different.”

No comments:

Post a Comment